BySide, SA in line with international good practices for the control and security of information, and according to the new paradigm for the processing of personal data resulting from GDPR, has been implementing effective practices with the goal of ensuring and guaranteeing that the processing of personal data is performed according to GDPR and strictly upholding the duties of confidentiality and integrity of personal data.
BySide – Lead and Activation, SA located on Rua Visconde Bóbeda, nº 70, 4000- 108 Porto, is registered in the Commercial Registry Office of Oporto, using the unique license number as a legal person of 507711513, with the main Classification of Economic Activities of: 62020- R3.
BySide provides Extranet services (client areas using the Internet) which are completely managed by their clients ("self-provisioning").
BySide hosts, operates, manages and maintains the service.
This Privacy Declaration applies to BySide's platform and to the collection, management, processing and use of the following personal data:
- generated and collected on our Websites whenever you contact us directly ("Call me now") or subscribe to our newsletter;
-generated and collected through the BySide platform or service on the Websites of our clients.
- Contact details: Name, address, telephone number and email address.
-Other personal data: Information we have received regarding your date of birth, education, household or professional situation.
- The personal data collected on our Websites are exclusively intended to answer contact requests and deliver our newsletter, and will remain strictly within the confines required by those purposes.
The personal data collected by the BySide platform or service on the Websites of our clients belong exclusively to BySide clients.
BySide does not exercise any control over the information transferred or communicated between the Client and his users.
The Client is completely responsible for guaranteeing that the information that is sent or received does not violate any Laws or Regulations, especially the legislation regarding the Protection of Personal Data (namely, GDPR).
BySide will not use the telephone numbers, email addresses and/or any other personal data supplied by the Client when setting up the service.
The Databases used and/or created by the Client while providing the services to which the present Contact applies are exclusively owned by the Client. He is the sole responsible party for its processing, the actions leading to its use, eventual legalization and registry with the competent public bodies, namely:
CNPD - Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados
Rua de São Bento, no148 - 3o
Telephone: +351 213 928 400
Internet Website: http://www.cnpd.pt
BySide recommends that you check the declarations of privacy of the Websites to which you intend to connect from BySide, or that use the BySide service, to be able to understand the way these Websites collect, use and share your information.
BySide is not responsible for the declarations of privacy or other contents that are not part of BySide's Websites or group of Websites, including any Websites from BySide clients.
BySide protects your personal data using encryption tools, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and authentication, according to the applicable requirements for the protection of data.
Among others, we implement the following:
- Restricted personal access to your personal data, on a "need to know" basis and only within the scope of the reported purposes;
- Protection of IT systems with firewalls, with the goal of preventing unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Permanent monitoring of the access to information technology systems, to prevent, detect and stop the misuse of your personal data.
According to art. 17 of GDPR, we will only store your data for the period of time that is strictly necessary for its respective processing purposes.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- Provide additional information about the use of your personal data;
- Provide a copy of the personal data supplied;
- Update the personal data supplied;
- Delete the personal data whose use is no longer legitimate;
- Limit the way your personal data are used until the presented claim is investigated.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions, designed to safeguard public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our own interest (maintaining professional confidentiality).
In case you exercise any of these rights, we will proceed with their analysis and respond, expectably, within 1 (one) month.
In case you are not satisfied with the use of your personal data collected on our Websites or with our reply after exercising some of your rights, you are entitled to make a claim with the responsible control authority.
To exercise these rights, contact us through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.